SpakoCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpakoCraft

Spakocraft's forum. Here you will fin new's, ranks, and applications.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MODERATOR APPLICATION

+2
akositroy20
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MODERATOR APPLICATION Empty MODERATOR APPLICATION Sat May 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Copy the text below:

1. Where do you come from and what is your time state: for an example, Spain(GMT +2) Answer:

2. How old are you. Answer:

3. How long have you been playing on the server? Answer:

4. Are you a Male or a Female? Answer:

5. Why do you wan't to be mod? Answer:

6. Why do you think you can be mod? Answer:

7. How much do you play(each day)? Answer;

Copy that and click "Post Reply" And fill in the answers.

https://spakocraft.forumotion.com

2MODERATOR APPLICATION Empty MOD Sat May 12, 2012 4:55 pm

akositroy20

1. Where do you come from and what is your time state? Answer: Spain

2. How old are you. Answer:11

3. How long have you been playing on the server? Answer:2 weaks

4. Are you a Male or a Female? Answer:male

5. Why do you wan't to be mod? Answer:to help people and to help the server Very Happy

6. Why do you think you can be mod? Answer:because i am friends with everyone and i am super nice to them

7. How much do you play(each day)? Answer;i play in thursday,friday,saturday and sunday i play from 9 am 2 9pm exept sunday i just play until 4-5pm

3MODERATOR APPLICATION Empty Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION Sat May 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

akositroy20 wrote:1. Where do you come from and what is your time state? Answer: Spain

3. How long have you been playing on the server? Answer:2 weaks

5. Why do you wan't to be mod? Answer:to help people and to help the server Very Happy

6. Why do you think you can be mod? Answer:because i am friends with everyone and i am super nice to them

7. How much do you play(each day)? Answer;i play in thursday,friday,saturday and sunday i play from 9 am 2 9pm exept sunday i just play until 4-5pm

Ok, nice post. Kepp playing more and you will get the rank.

4MODERATOR APPLICATION Empty mod for me? Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

redlion103

1. Where do you come from and what is your time state: for an example, Spain(GMT +2) Answer:Californa GMT +2

2. How old are you. Answer:13

3. How long have you been playing on the server? Answer:a week

4. Are you a Male or a Female? Answer:Male

5. Why do you wan't to be mod? Answer:to help people learn about this sever and help them and their questions

6. Why do you think you can be mod? Answer:becuase i have helped lots of people in other severs

7. How much do you play(each day)? Answer;every chance i get
and my ingame name is redlion103

Last edited by redlion103 on Sat May 12, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to be a mod)

5MODERATOR APPLICATION Empty Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION Sat May 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

redlion103 wrote:1. Where do you come from and what is your time state: for an example, Spain(GMT +2) Answer:Californa GMT +2

2. How old are you. Answer:13

3. How long have you been playing on the server? Answer:a week

5. Why do you wan't to be mod? Answer:to help people learn about this sever and help them and their questions

6. Why do you think you can be mod? Answer:becuase i have helped lots of people in other severs

7. How much do you play(each day)? Answer;every chance i get
and my ingame name is redlion103

dude.. you dont live in ( GMT +2) Time zone.. Gmt +2 is the time in spain. USA is four or five hours after.. So GMT +8 or something..

And no. you wont be moderator since u only played for 1 day. you said one week but it actually is one day..

6MODERATOR APPLICATION Empty Mod application Sun May 27, 2012 4:40 am

deathblast

deathblast

1. Where do you come from and what is your time state: Answer:USA Ohio (GMT +eight *8*)

2. How old are you. Answer:16

3. How long have you been playing on the server? Answer:2 Month in my country [maybe different in Sweden

5. Why do you wan't to be mod? Answer:well someknew my past was a bad one when i am an owner of a server is all my fault for not choosing the right admin and cause chaos but is all in the past now i found spakoncraft and i Wish to protect it within all my might

6. Why do you think you can be mod? Answer:I am Online Almost everyday and when the server is open i could go in and help with new comers and such or found some bug/code error/glitch l can help to fix or report and also most important Enforce the rule of our server

7. How much do you play(each day)? Answer;if l am correct, it is 2hours to5hours or even more depending on the server

I want to add something:Although i may not be the best choice for a mod but my wish is to help you guys to enforce the server protect it and help new comers and such

Thank you for reading it
-From LuJuan/Deathblast

Last edited by deathblast on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

7MODERATOR APPLICATION Empty Moderator application. Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:18 am

MaxxzBenedek

1. Where do you come from and what is your time state: for an example, Spain(GMT +2) Answer: Vienna (UTC+01:00)

3. How long have you been playing on the server? Answer: 2 weeks

4. Are you a Male or a Female? Answer: Male

5. Why do you wan't to be mod? Answer: To protect the server from all the evil griefers and even team avo.

6. Why do you think you can be mod? Answer: i have helped alot of people on most servers

7. How much do you play(each day)? Answer; several hours or so

8MODERATOR APPLICATION Empty Re: MODERATOR APPLICATION Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 am

sicknessiscool

1. Where do you come from and what is your time state: for an example, Spain(GMT +2) Answer:Alabama (EST)

2. How old are you. Answer:15 almost 16

3. How long have you been playing on the server? Answer:about a month

5. Why do you wan't to be mod? Answer:Honestly because in the area where i play there are griefers and i want to protect the people in the area and be able to stop griefers

6. Why do you think you can be mod? Answer:I have plenty of time for the server (when I can connect)and help protect buildings

7. How much do you play(each day)? Answer;2-8 hours (depending on if the server is online)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum