SpakoCraft

Spakocraft's forum. Here you will fin new's, ranks, and applications.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUESTIONS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 QUESTIONS! on Tue May 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Admin

Admin
If you got any questions, reply here!

Or, add Owner on skype! Smile

Spakon's skype: laser-simon

View user profile http://spakocraft.forumotion.com

2 Re: QUESTIONS! on Thu May 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Here l got bombs question for u spkaon
1st:I FOLLOW THE FRENCH CLOCK OR Spanish BUT WHEN THE CORRECT TIME CAME FOR THE sever to open the sever is still down l don why but I did follow the french and Spanish and even try Sweden clock
2nd:Why is my sack of daimond dissapearing and my house block and almost part of my house

3rd:Why are there no mod daily online

4th: gltich found a char with default skin with white eye l don know whos that frick but it keep pissing me why following me

5th:More Member

mmmm that is all Spakon

View user profile

3 Re: QUESTIONS! on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:55 pm

[quote="zhenzeuse"]Here l got bombs question for u spkaon
1st:I FOLLOW THE FRENCH CLOCK OR Spanish BUT WHEN THE CORRECT TIME CAME FOR THE sever to open the sever is still down l don why but I did follow the french and Spanish and even try Sweden clock

Answer: Its because ITS NOT OPEN ALL THE TIME even is the server time opening is that time so dont worry

2nd:Why is my sack of daimond dissapearing and my house block and almost part of my house

Answer: Its beacause there a glitch with the chest,furnice and crafting table is there a black spot just right click oj
n it and it will appear

Answer:I AM THE ONLY MOD THAT PRESENT FOR ALOT OF TIME but my mom wont let me stay on the computer on weakdays just Fridays.Saturdays and Sundays

4th: gltich found a char with default skin with white eye l don know whos that frick but it keep pissing me why following me

Answer:Bro i coudnt solve that problem of yours but i think its just that you chage skin and the other person didn so even tho they cant see your skin you see them just like yours 1 tim if you wanna get rid of them try pushing the the update botton wen you open minecraft and that will re-download your minecraft

Answer:Its not so popular so Tray to tell the ip to some friend of yours of just spread them in some of the servers you are playing on

I know i am not spakon but i just wanna help you

From your old new pal akositroy20

ps: MY BIRTH DAY TOMORROW 2ND OF JUNE Very Happy

PPS: sry for the wrong spelings Smile

View user profile

4 Re: QUESTIONS! on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 am

Admin

Admin
zhenzeuse wrote:Here l got bombs question for u spkaon

mmmm that is all Spakon

"More member" ain't a question....

View user profile http://spakocraft.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum